The Wonder Woman movie debuted this past weekend and it was awesome! To coincide with the movie's release, Mezco Toyz released official promotional images of the Amazonian herself in Mezco's overly popular One:12 Collective line.
Direct from the upcoming feature film starring Gal Gadot comes Wonder Woman. Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. When an American pilot crashes on the shore of her island and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny.
Wonder Woman joins the One:12 collective with a comprehensively detailed outfit and unique character specific accessories.
Film-accurate Wonder Woman body armor
Vambraces with screen matched detailing
- One (1) shield with arm straps and detailed embellishment
- One (1) sword with intricately detailed blade
- One (1) golden Lasso Of Truth
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Each One:12 Collective Wonder Woman figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
The Wonder Woman One:12 Collective Exclusive figure features:
- Two (2) newly developed head portraits
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 16cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) sword and shield holding hand (R)
- One (1) lasso holding hand (L)
This figure is set to release late Winter 2017 / Spring 2018 and will be sold here at Made To Scale.